This is the documentation site for Furhat's legacy SDK
Note The Legacy SDK is now deprecated and will no longer be updated. In a part of preparing for a grand launch of our new SDK, we have moved the legacy repository from Bitbucket to a new repository. If you need access, contact us.
See docs.furhat.io for our new SDK.
- Read the introduction here.
- Check out our tutorials. See the first one here or browse the rest in the left menu.
- Request access to our SDK by mailing us
- Get the Java SDK at Furhat SDK repository
- Sign up for our developer mailing list here
- Check out our example skills
- Check out our Javadocs
Contact Furhat Robotics at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance or feedback.